10 Simple strategies to manage your emotions, feel good and make your life easier, while remaining calm in difficult situations.
In my entire professional career, I haven’t (yet) seen anyone change their way of seeing things from one day to the next.
I, personally, can’t do miracles.
And this course won’t either.
So, if you’re looking for a miraculous solution that will change your life in 2 days, I advise you to stop reading right now.
However, do you know the common problem that people have when managing their emotions regardless of their culture or the problem for which they are seeking professional help?
I grew up in an environment where emotions ran high every day, but no one talked about them.
Not at school.
Nor when I met up with my family.
Nor after a row at home.
There was only Silence.
Or at most, the muffled sound of my sobs.
So, I grew up not understanding all the things that were happening inside me.
I reached adulthood with many emotional ups and downs.
And many negative thoughts.
I was demanding and wanted to be a perfectionist.
I had loads of fears…
- Giving my opinion
- Being laughed at
- Looking ridiculous
- Being wrong
- Being lonely
- Being rejected
- Being abandoned…
And it was hard for me to hide this.
It made me angry to feel that others were taking advantage of my generosity.
But it was very hard for me to set limits or say no.
And so it went.
My emotions ruled my life.
There was a voice within me that just criticized me.
I felt bad and didn’t know what to do about it.
I was completely lost.
One day I hit rock bottom.
And I decided I didn’t want to feel that bad anymore.
I needed to learn to manage my emotions differently.
And that search to solve my problem led me to a path of personal development that changed my life forever.
I managed to heal that part of me that had suffered in silence for so long.
I was able to find strategies to remain calm in difficult situations.
I regained the ability to choose how I wanted to live my life.
And I understood that the best way was to do it from a place of Inner Peace.
Others call it Fullness, Serenity, Tranquility…
Don’t worry, I won’t go somewhere mystical.
I’m going to explain the consequences that connecting with that inner peace had in my life in a practical way.
My boyfriend at the time didn’t like it because I gained the courage to leave that relationship as it didn’t give me what I wanted.
Friends who only called me to complain, didn’t like my new way of understanding relationships either, because I started setting limits on them and stopped seeing them as often.
I gave my boss an ultimatum and told him that he could either hire me (which he had refused to do many times) or I’d leave.
I’d begun respecting myself and what I wanted.
I began having a relationship with myself, which I maintain to this day, and that has become my greatest support.
And this is related to what I mentioned at the beginning,
The common problem that peoples have when managing their emotions is that they don’t have the strategies to do it.
And if you don’t know what to do, you’ll suffer.
It’s that simple
Because you think, wrongly, that there’s nothing you can do.
And this is false.
You can do a lot.
And just as I created my own personal development path, I’ve created this course, in which I’ll guide you through the most important things I learned on this journey.
We’ll begin with the first lesson, where you will find…
• How your mind’s automatic programs may be ruining your life without you noticing (we’ll see this in the video)
• My father never settled with my high grades, and I always tried hard to make him like me. In the exercise “Building my self-esteem” I’ll teach you a way to identify all the lies that others told you. (As well as some truths).
• You’ll learn to “Vomit” everything you swallowed when you weren’t mature enough to decide if you wanted to eat it.
• 8 specific questions to question those ideas that limit you and keep you from enjoying life. We’ll see this specifically in the exercise “Analyzing my beliefs”.
In lesson 2 we’ll work with the topic of emotions and there you’ll learn:
• Why it’s so important to identify your emotions, so they can’t disguise, deceive, and dominate you
• You’ll be able to criticize, insult, yell and take out all your anger against a person, without them knowing. Specifically, in the exercise on “Anger”
• A specific technique so that your emotions don’t take over.
• How to save 3 hours of analysis time when facing your fears.
• To manage joy, I’ll propose something that you’ll like a lot
In lesson 3 we’ll travel deep inside…
• The childish mistake that all children make (and that you probably also made) and that leads them to create a “mask” to protect themselves.
• Why not getting your authenticity out of the prison it lies in, can make you feel bad for the rest of your life.
• A psychological technique that I use to face the greatest fear, without being afraid to use it. Exercise “My greatest fear”.
And in lesson 4 we’ll analyze your relationships, and we’ll work on:
• Why you can’t continue to evolve if you don’t free yourself from toxic people.
• How to free yourself from those toxic people or fake friends who say they want “the best for you”, but only hold you back or criticize you. We’ll see this in the “Analyzing my relationships” exercise.
• My grandmother had a very good eye for friendships and she always told me if I could trust them or not. I don’t have that “sixth sense”, but I do have an exercise that will help set a distance with people who no longer contribute anything positive to your life. We’ll see this in the “farewell” exercise.
In lesson 5 we’ll first play detectives and then get nice. You’ll see:
• How to stop feeling bad about something someone said to you several years ago. And that you may now (without realizing it) be repeating to yourself.
• You will meet the most important person in your world. Bonus 1 is released here.
• A way to choose something different so that your self-criticism doesn’t destroy your self-esteem.
In lesson 6, you’ll learn to:
• Why if you don’t discover the trap your negative habits are leading you into, you may end up with intense negative emotions. We’ll see it in the video.
• How to save time and discomfort with a resource that will allow you to change your emotional state within minutes.
• A technique that can fundamentally change the relationship you have with your body. Bonus 2 is released here.