10 aspects you need to work if you want to manage your emotions
In my entire professional career, I haven’t (yet) seen anyone change their way of seeing things from one day to the next.
I, personally, can’t do miracles.
And this course won’t either.
So, if you’re looking for a miraculous solution that will change your life in 2 days, I advise you to stop reading right now.
However, do you know the two reasons why you’re not happy?
I’ll answer you briefly, but let me tell you a story first…
I grew up in an environment where dinnertime fights were a daily occurrence.
My father always had something to be angry about.
If I did or didn’t do something, that was enough reason to criticize, insult or threaten me.
So, you can imagine how emotionally unstable I felt when growing up.
Since I couldn’t feel calm at home because my father could jump at any moment and verbally confront me, I began seeking “tranquility” outside my home.
I tried to spend as much time as possible at my friends’ homes or just outside because at least there, I could feel calm and happy.
When I grew up, I continued seeking that tranquility in my relationships, but something always happened that prevented me from achieving my goal.
Some of my friends used me, others didn’t value me, and I always ended up alone and sad.
My partners didn’t respect my limits, they didn’t give me what I needed and again, I was unhappy.
I just wanted to feel loved and valued, but for as much as I tried to:
adapt to others
always be available
meet other people’s needs…
I just felt worse
because my efforts didn’t give me the expected results.
At the age of 19, I fell into a mild depression and spent a month crying every day without really understanding why.
One day I hit the bottom and decided that I didn’t want to continue feeling so bad.
I needed to learn to manage my emotions differently.
With professional help, I began searching within myself for what I couldn’t find outside.
And I started making decisions in different areas of my life.
-I questioned some of the beliefs I had about my personal worth.
-I learned to manage my emotions better.
-I began setting limits on my relationships.
-I improved my inner dialogue.
-I started respecting myself and what I wanted more
As a result of all these actions, inner tranquility began to grow within me, and I’ve been able to “redefine” it as happiness over the years.
And this is related to what I mentioned at the beginning.
The two reasons why you’re not happy are:
1. Because you have a “definition” of happiness that isn’t helping you.
2. Because you are looking for happiness in the wrong place
Many of my clients confuse “being happy” with “being cheerful all the time”and that’s not possible because all the emotions changes.
Meanwhile, you may be looking for happiness in the wrong place, such as in:
Your… (end this sentence with whatever you seek it)
Any “external” place will not give you the happiness you need, because whatever is outside of you, such as emotions, changes.
When I contemplated creating this course, I reviewed the aspects that had helped me achieve that happiness or inner tranquility, and I came up with the 10 aspects that we’re going to work on.
In addition, I always end up working on these aspects in all my therapies and I see the results.
I see that it works.
And also, it’s exhausting to go one by one explaining the same thing, so with this course, I can reach more people without wasting my energy along the way.
We’ll begin with the first lesson, where you will find…
• How your mind’s automatic programs may be ruining your life without you noticing (we’ll see this in the video)
• My father never settled with my high grades, and I always tried hard to make him like me. In the exercise “Building my self-esteem” I’ll teach you a way to identify all the lies that others told you. (As well as some truths).
• You’ll learn to “Vomit” everything you swallowed when you weren’t mature enough to decide if you wanted to eat it.
• 8 specific questions to question those ideas that limit you and keep you from enjoying life. We’ll see this specifically in the exercise “Analyzing my beliefs”.
In lesson 2 we’ll work with the topic of emotions and there you’ll learn:
• Why it’s so important to identify your emotions, so they can’t disguise, deceive, and dominate you
• You’ll be able to criticize, insult, yell and take out all your anger against a person, without them knowing. Specifically, in the exercise on “Anger”
• A specific technique so that your emotions don’t take over.
• How to save 3 hours of analysis time when facing your fears.
• To manage joy, I’ll propose something that you’ll like a lot
In lesson 3 we’ll travel deep inside…
• The childish mistake that all children make (and that you probably also made) and that leads them to create a “mask” to protect themselves.
• Why not getting your authenticity out of the prison it lies in, can make you feel bad for the rest of your life.
• A psychological technique that I use to face the greatest fear, without being afraid to use it. Exercise “My greatest fear”.
Inner tranquility calms your emotions, your thoughts, your stress, etc. so you can "hear" what you really want or need.
And in lesson 4 we’ll analyze your relationships, and we’ll work on:
• Why you can’t continue to evolve if you don’t free yourself from toxic people.
• How to free yourself from those toxic people or fake friends who say they want “the best for you”, but only hold you back or criticize you. We’ll see this in the “Analyzing my relationships” exercise.
• My grandmother had a very good eye for friendships and she always told me if I could trust them or not. I don’t have that “sixth sense”, but I do have an exercise that will help set a distance with people who no longer contribute anything positive to your life. We’ll see this in the “farewell” exercise.
In lesson 5 we’ll first play detectives and then get nice. You’ll see:
• How to stop feeling bad about something someone said to you several years ago. And that you may now (without realizing it) be repeating to yourself.
• You will meet the most important person in your world. Bonus 1 is released here.
• A way to choose something different so that your self-criticism doesn’t destroy your self-esteem.
In lesson 6, you’ll learn to:
• Why if you don’t discover the trap your negative habits are leading you into, you may end up with intense negative emotions. We’ll see it in the video.
• How to save time and discomfort with a resource that will allow you to change your emotional state within minutes.
• A technique that can fundamentally change the relationship you have with your body. Bonus 2 is released here.
When you have inner tranquility, things affect you less because that emotional stability is found inside you.
In lesson 7, we’ll talk about respect. Respect for yourself as a way of valuing what you think, feel or do. And we’ll see this with the help of…
• The secret to not end up in relationships that constantly surpass your limits.
• Understanding how a tummy ache may indicate a lack of respect. I explain that in the video
• Why certain solutions you employ are useless. This is what all psychologists say. You have to identify them, so you don’t repeat them.
In lesson 8 we’ll focus on the words and stories you tell yourself:
• How I advise you to interpret things so that when, for example, your partner forgets something, it doesn’t lead to a huge argument. I’ll explain it in the video.
• Why, if you don’t stop telling yourself certain stories, you’ll create an alternate reality that can hurt you a lot. Even if it’s all based on self-deception.
• A mistake that almost everyone (even smart people) makes to “justify” their failures and which you can avoid.
In lesson 9 and after having worked on so many different aspects, you’ll be ready to see things from a different perspective.
• The 5 questions that you need to ask yourself to avoid creating abstract and weak objectives for yourself.
• A psychological technique with which you can “smell” your target. In bonus 4.
• How you should trick your mind into feeling a specific emotion.
And finally… In lesson 10,
• Why if you don’t unmask your character, it’ll continue to deceive you for the rest of your life.
• A shortcut “through the back door” to the deepest thoughts that lurk in your subconscious.
• A tool to set a certain distance between what you think is super important (but isn’t) and what really matters, that is, your true Self.
Each lesson includes:
A theoretical part: in pdf and audio
A video explaining the theory and practice.
Exercises so you can implement what you’ve learned.
Support so you can ask any questions about the lesson
You’ll also get these bonuses
Bonus 1: meditation to connect with your Inner Child, to help you change your Inner dialogue.
Bonus 2: Body scan visualization and gratitude to learn to relate to your body from a different place.
Bonus 3: Mindfulness meditation to practice being present Here and Now.
Bonus 4: 1 visualization to achieve your goals.
Bonus 5: accompaniment, support and doubt resolution through each lesson’s comments.
Will I be able to get my inner tranquility?
If you redefine your happiness as inner tranquility or as something that depends on your choices and not on the outside, yes, you can achieve it.
But again, you must choose differently. You’ll need to do the exercises and search that tranquility or happiness within yourself.
How much does this course cost?
167.-€ (including taxes)
(Secure credit card payment)
Warranty: 15 days from the date of purchase
Will I be able to access the course’s 10 lessons as soon as I buy it?
No. And you need to keep this in mind.
The course Presentation and the First lesson will be available on the first day.
Then each lesson will be released every 7 days from the date of purchase of the course. You’ll receive an email notifying you that you can access the following lesson.
You should work on each of the exercises proposed in each lesson for 1 week to really incorporate the strategy into your life.
Does it include support?
Yes, at the end of each lesson, you’ll find a section where you can leave your comments and questions. I’ll answer them there.
For how long can I access the course and support?
The course adapts to your rhythm. You’ll be able to do it without a time limit. Each person has different commitments and obligations, and this course doesn’t aim to be one more, quite the opposite.
How much time should I dedicate to each lesson?
Well, that depends on what you want to delve into. To question 5 beliefs aren’t the same as question 15.
It isn’t the same to do an exercise once than several times. So, you decide, but I recommend a minimum of 1 hour per week.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes. You have 15 days from the date of purchase to request a refund.
Are the exercises in the course too complex if I’ve never done anything related to personal development?
The exercises are simple, but they require giving yourself time to do them and reflect. Remember that you have support at your disposal, where you can ask me any questions you may have.
How is it different from other courses?
Some courses only focus on one thing, such as emotions, beliefs, or relationships.
This course attempts to integrate different aspects such as beliefs, emotions, relationships, language, visualization, goals, meditation, etc. because each one is important to be able to increase your internal tranquility.
Who is this course for?
The people who will truly take advantage of this course are those who want to improve certain areas of their life, who want to understand why they have certain emotional reactions and do something about it, and who want to give themselves the chance to get to know that emotional side of themselves better, which is often forgotten.
This course is NOT for those who want extraordinary changes from one day to the next, who don’t want to take their share of responsibility in the situation in which they find themselves, or who think that the course “will fix their lives.”
This course isn’t about fixing lives, it’s about taking responsibility for it and having strategies for it.
Isn’t it too expensive?
Its expensiveness or cheapness depends on your priorities. If managing your emotions or seeking your inner peace isn’t something that interests you, then it’ll seem expensive, but if that is something you want to improve, then it’ll seem cheap. What I can say is that learning all the strategies that I teach in this course took me a lot of years and money in training, so it really isn’t expensive.
Is it a good investment?
Working on your personal development is one of the best investments you can make for yourself.
Because once you have certain strategies, you’ll never go back to that point where everything overwhelms you.
It is a journey for the better, but of course, the power to decide if you want to start that journey lies within you.
These are some comments from people who worked with me
“Thank you for making me ask myself so many questions, for calling me out in such a sweet way and for coming with me in this nice trip“.
“You gave me the confidence I’d lost, to overcome everything (and I mean everything, because I had several problems.) You trusted me, and supported me without judging me, you made me understand so many things in my life…”
“Miriam taught me to listen to myself, to give my emotions a name and to appreciate what I could do to transform them into something positive. She was my traveling companion.
I began taking responsibility for my decisions and from then until now, I continue fighting for everything I really want. Because now I know how to listen to myself, identify everything I want and accept what I cannot change. Miriam helped me heal my soul”.