10 Simple strategies to manage your emotions, feel good and make your life easier, while remaining calm in difficult situations.
In my entire professional career, I haven’t (yet) seen anyone change their way of seeing things from one day to the next.
I, personally, can’t do miracles.
And this course won’t either.
So, if you’re looking for a miraculous solution that will change your life in 2 days, I advise you to stop reading right now.
However, do you know the common problem that people have when managing their emotions regardless of their culture or the problem for which they are seeking professional help?
I grew up in an environment where emotions ran high every day, but no one talked about them.
Not at school.
Nor when I met up with my family.
Nor after a row at home.
There was only Silence.
Or at most, the muffled sound of my sobs.
So, I grew up not understanding all the things that were happening inside me.
I reached adulthood with many emotional ups and downs.
And many negative thoughts.
I was demanding and wanted to be a perfectionist.
I had loads of fears…
- Giving my opinion
- Being laughed at
- Looking ridiculous
- Being wrong
- Being lonely
- Being rejected
- Being abandoned…
And it was hard for me to hide this.
It made me angry to feel that others were taking advantage of my generosity.
But it was very hard for me to set limits or say no.
And so it went.
My emotions ruled my life.
There was a voice within me that just criticized me.
I felt bad and didn’t know what to do about it.
I was completely lost.
One day I hit rock bottom.
And I decided I didn’t want to feel that bad anymore.
I needed to learn to manage my emotions differently.
And that search to solve my problem led me to a path of personal development that changed my life forever.
I managed to heal that part of me that had suffered in silence for so long.
I was able to find strategies to remain calm in difficult situations.
I regained the ability to choose how I wanted to live my life.
And I understood that the best way was to do it from a place of Inner Peace.
Others call it Fullness, Serenity, Tranquility…
Don’t worry, I won’t go somewhere mystical.
I’m going to explain the consequences that connecting with that inner peace had in my life in a practical way.
My boyfriend at the time didn’t like it because I gained the courage to leave that relationship as it didn’t give me what I wanted.
Friends who only called me to complain, didn’t like my new way of understanding relationships either, because I started setting limits on them and stopped seeing them as often.
I gave my boss an ultimatum and told him that he could either hire me (which he had refused to do many times) or I’d leave.
I’d begun respecting myself and what I wanted.
I began having a relationship with myself, which I maintain to this day, and that has become my greatest support.
And this is related to what I mentioned at the beginning,
The common problem that peoples have when managing their emotions is that they don’t have the strategies to do it.
And if you don’t know what to do, you’ll suffer.
It’s that simple
Because you think, wrongly, that there’s nothing you can do.
And this is false.
You can do a lot.
And just as I created my own personal development path, I’ve created this course, in which I’ll guide you through the most important things I learned on this journey.
We’ll begin with the first lesson, where you will find…
• How your mind’s automatic programs may be ruining your life without you noticing (we’ll see this in the video)
• My father never settled with my high grades, and I always tried hard to make him like me. In the exercise “Building my self-esteem” I’ll teach you a way to identify all the lies that others told you. (As well as some truths).
• You’ll learn to “Vomit” everything you swallowed when you weren’t mature enough to decide if you wanted to eat it.
• 8 specific questions to question those ideas that limit you and keep you from enjoying life. We’ll see this specifically in the exercise “Analyzing my beliefs”.
In lesson 2 we’ll work with the topic of emotions and there you’ll learn:
• Why it’s so important to identify your emotions, so they can’t disguise, deceive, and dominate you
• You’ll be able to criticize, insult, yell and take out all your anger against a person, without them knowing. Specifically, in the exercise on “Anger”
• A specific technique so that your emotions don’t take over.
• How to save 3 hours of analysis time when facing your fears.
• To manage joy, I’ll propose something that you’ll like a lot
In lesson 3 we’ll travel deep inside…
• The childish mistake that all children make (and that you probably also made) and that leads them to create a “mask” to protect themselves.
• Why not getting your authenticity out of the prison it lies in, can make you feel bad for the rest of your life.
• A psychological technique that I use to face the greatest fear, without being afraid to use it. Exercise “My greatest fear”.
And in lesson 4 we’ll analyze your relationships, and we’ll work on:
• Why you can’t continue to evolve if you don’t free yourself from toxic people.
• How to free yourself from those toxic people or fake friends who say they want “the best for you”, but only hold you back or criticize you. We’ll see this in the “Analyzing my relationships” exercise.
• My grandmother had a very good eye for friendships and she always told me if I could trust them or not. I don’t have that “sixth sense”, but I do have an exercise that will help set a distance with people who no longer contribute anything positive to your life. We’ll see this in the “farewell” exercise.
In lesson 5 we’ll first play detectives and then get nice. You’ll see:
• How to stop feeling bad about something someone said to you several years ago. And that you may now (without realizing it) be repeating to yourself.
• You will meet the most important person in your world. Bonus 1 is released here.
• A way to choose something different so that your self-criticism doesn’t destroy your self-esteem.
In lesson 6, you’ll learn to:
• Why if you don’t discover the trap your negative habits are leading you into, you may end up with intense negative emotions. We’ll see it in the video.
• How to save time and discomfort with a resource that will allow you to change your emotional state within minutes.
• A technique that can fundamentally change the relationship you have with your body. Bonus 2 is released here.
We’re halfway there
Now take a deep breath and let's continue
In lesson 7, we’ll talk about respect. Respect for yourself as a way of valuing what you think, feel or do. And we’ll see this with the help of…
• The secret to not end up in relationships that constantly surpass your limits.
• Understanding how a tummy ache may indicate a lack of respect. I explain that in the video
• Why certain solutions you employ are useless. This is what all psychologists say. You have to identify them, so you don’t repeat them.
In lesson 8 we’ll focus on the words and stories you tell yourself:
• How I advise you to interpret things so that when, for example, your partner forgets something, it doesn’t lead to a huge argument. I’ll explain it in the video.
• Why, if you don’t stop telling yourself certain stories, you’ll create an alternate reality that can hurt you a lot. Even if it’s all based on self-deception.
• A mistake that almost everyone (even smart people) makes to “justify” their failures and which you can avoid.
In lesson 9 and after having worked on so many different aspects, you’ll be ready to see things from a different perspective.
• The 5 questions that you need to ask yourself to avoid creating abstract and weak objectives for yourself.
• A psychological technique with which you can “smell” your target. In bonus 4.
• How you should trick your mind into feeling a specific emotion.
And finally… In lesson 10,
• Why if you don’t unmask your character, it’ll continue to deceive you for the rest of your life.
• A shortcut “through the back door” to the deepest thoughts that lurk in your subconscious.
• A tool to set a certain distance between what you think is super important (but isn’t) and what really matters, that is, your true Self.
You’ll also get these bonuses
Bonus 1: meditation to connect with your Inner Child, to help you change your Inner dialogue.
Bonus 2: Body scan visualization and gratitude to learn to relate to your body from a different place.
Bonus 3: Mindfulness meditation to practice being present Here and Now.
Bonus 4: 1 visualization to achieve your goals.
Bonus 5: accompaniment, support and doubt resolution through each lesson’s comments.
Will I be able to increase my self-esteem and confidence in myself?
Of course. By reducing your self-criticism and negative thoughts, you’ll feel more positive emotions which, accompanied by self-respect, setting limits to others and distance you from toxic relationships, will restore your confidence.
How much does this course cost?
167.-€ (including taxes)
(Secure credit card payment)
Warranty: 15 days from the date of purchase
Will I be able to access the course’s 10 lessons as soon as I buy it?
No. And you need to keep this in mind.
The course Presentation and the First lesson will be available on the first day.
Then each lesson will be released every 7 days from the date of purchase of the course. You’ll receive an email notifying you that you can access the following lesson.
You should work on each of the exercises proposed in each lesson for 1 week to really incorporate the strategy into your life.
Does it include support?
Yes, at the end of each lesson, you’ll find a section where you can leave your comments and questions. I’ll answer them there.
For how long can I access the course and support?
The course adapts to your rhythm. You’ll be able to do it without a time limit. Each person has different commitments and obligations, and this course doesn’t aim to be one more, quite the opposite.
How much time should I dedicate to each lesson?
Well, that depends on what you want to delve in. To question 5 beliefs isn’t the same as to question 15.
It isn’t the same to do an exercise once than several times. So, you decide, but I recommend a minimum of 1 hour per week.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes. You have 15 days from the date of purchase to request a refund.
Are the exercises in the course too complex if I’ve never done anything related to personal development?
The exercises are simple, but they require giving yourself time to do them and reflect. Remember that you have support at your disposal, where you can ask me any questions you may have.
Who is this course for?
The people who will truly take advantage of this course are those who want to improve certain areas of their life, who want to understand why they have certain emotional reactions and do something about it, who want to give themselves the chance to get to know that emotional side of themselves better, which is often forgotten.
This course is NOT for those who want extraordinary changes from one day to the next, who don’t want to take their share of responsibility in the situation in which they find themselves or who think that the course “will fix their lives.”
This course isn’t about fixing lives, it’s about taking responsibility for it and having strategies for it.
Isn’t it too expensive?
It’s expensiveness or cheapness depends on your priorities. If managing your emotions or increasing your self-esteem and confidence isn’t something that interests you, then it’ll seem expensive, but if that is something you want to improve, then it’ll seem cheap. What I can say is that learning all the strategies that I teach in this course took me a lot of years and money in training, so it really isn’t expensive.
Is it a good investment?
Working on your personal development is one of the best investments you can make for yourself.
Because once you have certain strategies, you’ll never go back to that point where everything overwhelms you.
It is a journey for the better, but of course, the power to decide if you want to start that journey lies within you.
These are some comments from people who worked with me
“Thank you for making me ask myself so many questions, for calling me out in such a sweet way and for coming with me in this nice trip“.
“You gave me the confidence I’d lost, to overcome everything (and I mean everything, because I had several problems.) You trusted me, and supported me without judging me, you made me understand so many things in my life…”
“Miriam taught me to listen to myself, to give my emotions a name and to appreciate what I could do to transform them into something positive. She was my traveling companion.
I began taking responsibility for my decisions and from then until now, I continue fighting for everything I really want. Because now I know how to listen to myself, identify everything I want and accept what I cannot change. Miriam helped me heal my soul”.